Remember what I said last year about not going to customize Alfred? This afternoon... what’s worse, I tried to took time how long it goes for changing eyechips.
I really like his eyechips but... still wanted try out how they would look if they were those custom flats with a bit more realistic eyetexture on them. Opening the head requires suitable size cross nose screwdriver.
My last pair of custom flats. Already picked the color. The stocks had stained the eyeballs. Stocks came off nicely with the gently push of a tiny flat nose screwdriver.
I would like to say it was a success. He looks a bit more alive with these new owly/falcon like eyes. 8’D
Btw, time taken to remove the wig, open the head and switch eyes without that there’s any need to hurry in anything and this time I had to use a bit of glue to secure the flats on their place because they were a bit too loose… and the springs were difficult to attach; 20 minutes.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti