I found a cool jacket from the onlin eauction for my boys to wear. I tried it on Cain and it looks rather fine. Another thing I found a bit later were pair of eyes that Yatsu.
I also got an interesting tip about some dolls for reasonable price and I would have wanted to get them but can’t at the moment. Not that I had run out of space but rather that I’m running out of money for some reason. x’D
Now could it possibly be the growing band of misfits? Though I have found and bought more dolls in this year and it’s July. O..O’
I’m trying to reason to get them both that I could get two by the price of one brand new with some clothes for Cain and Valentin to wear and show off and maybe finally that ultimate customizable project for my little purple demon. 8’3
There was a very cute Dal at the auction too but, as rather new and less used it had a bit too high prize on her little head.
I have also planned on saving up for some art tools; markers, light box and for a new printer. My old one that I got in 2001 is giving some issues and errors. :/ If I could find good quality printer, I might get some keychains and bookmarks for the next con in 2014 and get a bit of cash. ^^’
All this planning and I still haven’t ordered the wigs, custom body for Inezka or wigging material for mom’s doll. =..=’
Doll: Cain Valentine ( custom Taeyang Richt ), jacket by blytheism.net
Photo: Uku
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti