Pair of 16mm glass eyes that I found and bought from the online auction. I thought that they would be cool for my OC BJDs yet to come… Price, cheaper than if buying them from the store.
Tried them on Yatsu and it’s a fit. 8’D I should dare to do something about his faceup. One he had before was total mess if I can express my opinion freely. He will also get lashes soon. I also liked his falcon eyes but let him have these for a while.
So, how are they, Yatsu? Seeing anything?
Yatsu: I agree with the guys, warn me next time when you plan to do stuff like that to me. It’s not bad enought that one day you put me in parts, wipe my face with god knows what but now you had to replace my eyes too?! But yes, I see… *grumbles *
Sunny: What a sissy.... * hmph *
Yatsu: Am not! That all just happened to be extremely unconfortable! Just wait when she does that to you!
Sunny: She won’t.
Yatsu: Oh yeah? Why so? * inquires annoyed *
Sunny: I am perfect. Unlike you, miserable little mortal. * proudly and pokes Yatsu like a dragon only can * Though… Hey! Howcome he gets a pair of reptile eyes and not me?!
Thanks for these snake/cat eyes goes to BJD hobbyist at Pori!
Doll: Yatsuo ( Project Cerberus, Luts Delf Moon ), also starring Sunny
Photos: uku
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti