AN: I suck at writing stuff in English. Grammar... what is that and all that thing. About 10 years of English studies during my education and rest is self learned. <..<' ( Native Finnish btw. ) Aaaaand worse part with my English is that I use it like I would be using Finnish. 8'D
Usually people understand me quite well but then there is this tiny psycho-chick people group who have some issues with me. But those people have been proven themselves to be trolls and really not OK from between their ears anyway or how to put it; they don't have all Moomins in the house, all indians in their canoot, all rugs straight, all flowers in the pots... You know what I mean. It's OK though, I know I can't be friends with everyone or get along with them and neither I don't need to make everybody happy.
This is tiny piece that I did write down on Monday while Inezka was still at the post waiting to get to her new home. Btw, one thing that I hate in writing is using I point of view. It usually always sucks because I don't think nobody really wants to be the main character of the story or constantly know what they are thinking and why they keep weeping and making stupid solutions etc. Etc.. Only place it can work well is when writing a journal type of story. ^^'
PS. I have more Author's notes than actual writing. 8''D
Copyright Uku 2013, all rights reserved
She arrived on Friday evening and she has been waiting patiently. She hoped that tomorrow someone would come and she would get out of the box. She has been in one almost for a week being ready to move in new home. Whereoever that is. Whoever is her ”owner.” What kind of person is her?
She has only questions. Tons and tons of questions. She doesn't know much about the place where she is going or who the new owner is or what is she like.
She hopes she likes her and doesn't sell her right away. It would be better if she did not sell at all. She knows already how it is and how it goes if she is not wanted. That's why she is in the dark box, being sold, being transported to new place.
To new home. What kind of place is it? Can she ever call it her home? Will she be welcome?
Is there other dolls there? What kind of are they? Friendly? Mean? Hopefully not mean!
She shivers from fear when thinking about entering in the den of dragons. Being bullied. As if she isn't already worried and scared enough!
What if she is only one? That too would be lonely! She knows about that. Too much for a small doll heart. Maybe there is someone after all. Are they waiting for her to arrive?
Box that she is has been stuffed in another box. Being alone in the dark.
She hates the box and she hates dark. It's bad enough that it's winter and that it is cold.
She cries but no one notices it. Nobody cares and nobody comes. Why nobody comes? She hears people walking and talking. Everybody sounds so busy. A day. Another day. Yet another day? How long she is going to be in the box and why nobody comes?
Is anyone coming to pick her up at all?
Have they forgotten her?
Have they already abandoned her?
Why nobody comes to pick her?
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti