keskiviikko 3. huhtikuuta 2013

Chirp– customizing the clothes–Part 1

Quite a while ago I switched Chirp and Kala into 11cm Obitsu chibi bodies. Kala’s mermaid dress cannot be customized but little Chirp’s rooster costume can!

So here we see how the costume looks like it’s been shrinked! 8’D I have been too lazy to do anything to the custume yet except for seeking tiny striped piece of fabric.

P3310005

P3310006 P3310007

Costumes like these are actually easy. New legs and trim on the hands and there you have it. I think I have Rooster costume’s chicken feet somewhere.

And yes at the backgroun is of course my workdesk... that’s how it normally looks like. 8’’D

Btw, Inezka needs a pair of cute little slippers... Just as I typed that it’s not really even half the word to describe what I have in mind. <..<’

Here we go! ( Google image seeker page in Finnish btw so you get an idea ) Good thing I did save tiny fluffy pink pompoms after all when I cut them off from a scarf. 8’’D Otherwise good scarf but ruined with pink tiny pompoms. What’s wrong in the world? O..o’ Pink of all colors?! Cheesh!

Doll: Chirp ( Little Dal Rooster )

Photos: Ukuli

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti