Her first time with my wig workshop. Already this soon but I couldn’t help myself since I had those swizz doll wigs... that I forgot to good around with Noel, so... ( same ones that Yatsu and Sunny tried on before )
Inezka’s own hair... I can’t bring curly locks back into it but a bit of trimming might succeed. I really wonder what happened to the long locks the doll has originally had and why they were cut away by one of the previous owners. o..O’
It would be cheaper to make the wig myself but I haven’t much been too busy with the wig related projects since winter so... ^^’
I kind of now have dim idea what people do with stock wigs and it scares me.
After removal of the stock wig. Factory either has trainees or someone had a bad day an used too hot iron... That’s where the plastic has melted quite a bit.
The original wig came off nicely. I’m really a bit too proud of that skill that I can take it off without damaging it.
Dark brown. In her case the hair is up to her shoulders. Either she hates the style, the color, or both. –Or the bow..
Inezka?
Inezka: ... * grumpy look
Ok. Let’s try that another one.
Blond one... She looks like she’s scared of something or someone already. Or she’s ready to cry.
There is still Yatsu’s old fur wig...
Inezka: * ready to shed tears *
I was only kidding. So, back to her lavender hair then. Besides... awkward that I don’t remember where excatly I did put Yatsu’s old wig. ^^’
Photos: Ukuli
Doll: Inezka ( Dal Dalcomi )
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti