tiistai 19. maaliskuuta 2013

Oscar & Eli OOK – Project planning WIP

Last night I was browsing at some wig sites for Dal Dalcomi that will need new wig and an obitsu. Though browsing wigs made me think of something else.

I red Friends after Dark last week, enjoyed it and thought about making OOK Oscar and Eli dolls. Dal and Isul would be just charming. 83 So, that project will be added to the bottom of list of projects.

I won’t be making the characters as potrayed in the Swedish filmation Friends after Dark. -Which is the original filmation from the novel btw. I don’t care about The American version and I still don’t fully understand why the heck they had to redo a perfectly good and sweet horror movie. Because people are lazy to read subtitles?

As a book... of course it was different. Though I didn’t expect it to bee all that different. Though must say that Swedish do know how to make awesome horror movies and be loyal to the original sourse unlike some...

If I ever remember this later and have managed to find dolls cheap enough for this purpose only...

Notes:

Isul Johan would be perfect for Oscar

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti