Bargain did go well. I didn’t really expect anyone to bid over me but I did rather nasty trick though I’m sure that person who was on the challenging end had even more ruthless. They had actually asked on the questions for the vendor will the bargain be sold if they bid a certain amount of money.
Last time I red the terms of use of the auction site, such questions and suggestions were on the forbidden list. ^^’
I saw a bit of red when I saw that suggestion so I also hit my nasty trick on the table. Can’t regret it though, maybe then a bit when she arrives and I get a bit of scholded for spending my money on stuff like that AGAIN! My friends don’t understand this hobby or 3D render art. My family doesn’t understand my hobby... actually they don’t understand any of my hobbies that hasn’t anything to do with drawing and reading books. Though they don’t understand my drawing either to be precice. Crafting goes sometimes. And I guess when people see my bookshelves... they don’t understand my passion for reading and buing books either. Or being an otaku.
So.
Yes, there will be one more.
Actually three in total which was the main reason why I was a bit nervous over everything. Late birthday and then the little girl. She will stay she btw, if she wants to that is. Not the best time to say but I salso saw one Isul at tori.fi but he is too pricy. =..=’ Especially after this all.
There are times when there are no interesting dolls that I could possibly welcome to my house and when there is. Damn it. It’s always when the budjet is low.
Now there is to wait for my packets and hope that neither gets lost in the mail. <..<’
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti