tiistai 19. maaliskuuta 2013

Noel’s eye mechanism surgery

First thing at 9.50 am was to fix Noel’s eye mechanism. I got myself up early 9 am this morning. Nervous over the bargain more than from anything else.

P3190290 P3190291

While removing his wig; 3 part head. I must say that I’m not a fan of 3-part heads but when my screwdriver is lost and I had to use the shorter cross-head I felt a bit fortunate.

Looks like he has met Hannibal Lecter. ^^’

First Tayeyang that I have who has this old type of head. Last time I saw one was when operating Edmund.

P3190292

See, wig peeled off without that it’s being damaged at all. Stock or not I rather like seeing wigs being taken off without damage.

They are pricy items after all and if taken off all clean and unbroken they can be sold if not having no use for them. Always use blunt object like flat head screwdriver and peel the rest gently but using fysical strenght.

Though I don’t like how the hair fibre of that stock feels so Noel is also one on the wig list. ^^’ Speaking of, I forgot to try on those doll wigs that I tried on with Yatsu and Sunny. Should have.

P3190298

He made from the check up in one piece though he does look so unhappy. He knows it’s not over yet and he doesn’t like being on my desk. ^^’

He has to wait a bit for the glue to dry.

And I didn’t dare to touch on his eyes and they something new. Just could not. Not this one.

I didn’t find out why Noel’s eyemechanism has issues. They just don’t close. Something tells me that I’ll need to go browse tutorial and troubleshooting about the eye mechanism issues. Might be because the strings are old ( but not worn out as I could tell thus I did short them a bit and that did not work ) or simply there just is not no known reason why the heck they don’t lock up. =..0’

Photos: Ukuli ( me )

Doll: Julian Noel ( Tayeang missionary )

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti