These buttons are 7mm and they are the size of eyechips. If you wish to use buttons like I do. I also used gloss laquer on them to give them shine. One at the right failed ( good thing I had a spare which was drying when I took this photo ) when I got too close to peasoup plate and melted on it. ^^’
So keep the coated buttons hell far from warm dishes at all times! I have said it few million times but now matter how often I clean my desk there isn’t never enough room. x’D
Something I hope that I can test tomorrow before or after one bargain. Noel’s eyemechanism needs fixing so why not testing some new eyes on him while fixing him.
Photo & short conversation with my boys by Ukuli ( me )
Noel: Will it hurt?
Uku: Of course not. It all will go fine.
Isaak: Removing the hair will hurt like hell and while you think that was the worst part... She will open your head and peck and poke your insides and eyes off.
Noel: * pale and almost fainting *
Uku: ISAAK!
Isaak: * innocent * What? You will do that to him? I have seen you how you do it and what tools you use for it when you fixed Cain, Valentin and that creepy uncle of theirs. You have also fixed me the same way I assume...
Noel: * there’s no color on his face, he looks traumatized for a lifetime * No! No! No!
Isaak: What amazed me the most is how you did quite pretty good job even considering that you don’t even have half of the tools that you should have. And considering how allright Cain and Valentin came out from even who knows how many times you have drop their eyelashes....
Uku: Isaak! Goddamn you!
Isaak: It was funny though how they bounced from his head. One on the other side and one on the other.
Noel: * faints *
Isaak: If you are lucky, he won’t wake up until tomorrow while having eye surgery. I feel rather lucky that I haven’t never needed that. I wouldn’t want that my eyelashes goes bounching off my head.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti