maanantai 18. maaliskuuta 2013

Bargains–last hours

I don’t remember when was the last time when I was so nervous when waiting auction bargains to close up. I don’t recall of being ready crawl on the sealing while waiting bargains to close up on Noel or Yatsuo.

Yeah, made my mind that I’m semi-serious... ok, ok I am seriously going to push my luck with Dal Dalcomi. I can’t say I am sure to get here that would be being in false-secured and having an illusion. I can’t even say I hope I’ll get her because that’s idiot proof that it will turn out I didn’t get her.

Most sad part in the worse case sceanrio is that I will end up getting her. It means a bit of customizing on her; her wig and body needs to get changed. Also I will again loose money that I should be saving up for “the worst day” to come.

If put short, yep it will be dissapointment if I someone overpowers my bargain over her but it won’t be end of the world. Not to me anyway. x’D

Well see how it goes tomorrow at noon.

Don’t wish me luck.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti