perjantai 27. toukokuuta 2011

Custom parts

12052011 710

I had a surprise waiting for me when I biked to get the mail on Friday. I had ordered some customizing parts; wig for Cain and eyechips for both Valentine brothers and... The owner of the doll store had managed to get more of Little Dal Pisces.

Honestly said I hadn’t ever dreamed of finding a tiny packet from the mail box. I expect that I had to get it from the post office. ( Had a day off on Friday in case you're wondering. ;) )Actually the box was loaded with mail; newspapers and magazines and two packets. One for me and one for mom. -Her DVDs of some Finnish TV series.

After getting back I was anxious to get my packet open. The wig was so silky.... when compared it to Cain’s current stock wig. New wig is one of Parabox's. Looks to be fine quality and so soft, smooth and silky... ( having difficulties to keep her hands off from petting the wig )

12052011 712

I didn’t remember anymore the exact colors that I had picked for boys but I remembered something like  at least the other pair was supposed to be almost white. There were lavender and dark purple ones. A bit odd but there’s always a high risk that my memory fails me. I do remember watching the white ones but don’t remember did I actually order them. x’D I did go rather random on them because I couldn’t choose. :/

 

Photos: ukuli, all rights reserved

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti