sunnuntai 29. toukokuuta 2011

Eye surgery fiasko

Valentine twins went into eye surgery on Friday.... and on Saturday.

I haven’t yet ever changed the eyechips but like they say there’s first time for everything... I had red one tutorial about it during when I was reading tutorial about how to switch stock body into Obitsu one.
Such a long time already that I didn’t remember anything about it. I had slight idea about what to do first; Remove the wig and open the head.

First one to go on the operation table was Cain. I was laughing how very much same color I had managed to pick the new eyes for him than his stock eyes were. Less metallic though but still kind of metallic purple.
I had some time gone to total waste when I was seeking a cross-tip screwdriver that would be small enough but long enough. One I have in my tiny hammer was too short to fit... I end up lending one from grandpa. ( Now I don’t want to return it and been making a shopping list that besides of really good craft knife set, I’ll need to buy a screwdriver set for my own too. You never know when you’re gonna need them. To fix a seat or customizing a doll... )
Like I mentioned, it was my first time to switch eyechips and... That first time was rather chaotic when I got the eye mechanism out and eyelids with their slinkies... well they were like infernal sproinglers... Enough said if I tell you that if it had been going on video, it would have made it to Finland’s Funniest Home Videos... 
Memo to self... unplug the springles first before removing the eye mechanism to avoid shooting sproinglers and eyelids... Also check very carefully which part is attached to where so you can put them back in order...
Eyelids were a kind of a problem... So was to get stock eyechips off. Damn, those were stiff to remove and I did use deadly force... ( which is reason with my curiosity why I manage to break things without much of a effort.. ) and huge sack needle to push them off while being horrified that what if I manage to demolish the eye mechanism. EEK! Luckily I didn’t.
It was difficult to put things back on the head as they were... After doing it few times wrong and finally realizing where the eyelids were supposed to be put and getting eye mechanism back without that eyes dropped... and where to put eyelid mechanism’s switches and how to test if my boy could blink...
He could and new eyes did made him look less sad and less ill.... And with that new silky long silvery hair of his...
While the operation his right hand fell off. No, I had nothing to do with that accident... It made me wonder should I switch my boys into Obitsu or Volks bodies... <..<’ I was a bit worried about that and struggled to get the arm back. O..o’ Damn, it fell off like nothing but getting it back was difficult. Shouldn’t that be other way round? No wonder I’m really afraid of posing my boys.

Valentin was next to go. I managed to do his eyechip change with much less chaos than what I messed with Cain. Funny, I though that I had picked snowy white ones for his eyes but got light violet ones instead but oh well... I did’t remember then anymore which colors I had picked for their eyes anyway. ^^’
Yet his firs test was with lavender eyes but then I thought to try out how he would look with mixed eyes... Dashing. :3

On Saturday I did put Valentine brothers under eye surgery one more time and gave both one lavender eye and other dark purple one. Yep, yep... definitely related.
Though now I keep wondering how Valentino would look with light blue eyes or with pink eyes that would have red heart in the pupil. O..O’

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti