I have been rather busy on these few months and all the blog updates have been very much on hiatus.
Tiniest of the doll family arrived safe and sound on Friday 27.5.2011. Mollamania had been able get a few of Little Dal Pisches in their storage at last week. I was ordering some customising stuff; wig and eyechips and I was asked am I still willing to order little Pisces. I was so happy, so heck yes. :3 It's really nice to have some good news. Original plan was to order her for my birthday but they were sold out so... Didn't have one, neither had the Devil Butler. Only reason why I had wanted him was because of his outfit. ;) It had made perfect Rosenkreutz Orden uniform for Isaak. ( Trinity Blood's Isaak Ferdinand von Kämpfer ;) )
Hmm... Why am I babbling about Isaak? This should be about the little newbie.
I think she’s lovely... and she is kind of my horoscope mascot. I think I will name her Kala. ( Finnish word for Fish and has most likely other meanings in other languages as well. ) She is very small and I hope that I won’t lost her. I’m already wondering if it is possible to give a bit bigger body...
Photo: ukuli, all right reserved
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti