I had plenty of time to do sewing and plan what kind of clothes to make while seeking spare part to get my laptop fixed. I went throught he box where I had gathered some pieces of fabrics and clothes that were meant to be rendered into doll clothes or used in some other sewing projects.
I found out that sewing shirts is pretty easy for dolls from 50 to 60 cm. It’s pretty challenging to make them for Taeyang sized ones and they would require some very small velcro for that. I know where I can look for it though.
If I find the transfer paper. What would it be in your t—shirts?
One for Sunny. Remember his first t-shirt that I sew? Made from same shirt and looks much better than that. I should put that in pieces and sew it again.
Sunny: Skulls.
And one for Yatsu. I was thinking that I could make good use of my old t-shirt transfer papers. >:3
Yatsu: Something funny I guess… I know how about I luv Sunny? x’D
Also Dolores got one. Though that is definelly not her style. I wonder if it was just because guys had, she had to get one too type of thing… collar needs a fix though. I left it so because I didn’t have that fabric anymore. Or so I thought. I found piece of it lingering around the rest of the fabrics so I can finish it after all. 8’D
Dolores: Cat.
Models: Sunny ( DZ Chen ), Yatsu ( Luts Moon ), Dolores ( DZ Celine )
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti