perjantai 10. tammikuuta 2014

Blue China tea dress

P1040261

P1040275

Happy New Year.

This was not the dress I had planned for her but it has to do. One I was making did not turn out good because I sew it wrong by hand and I still haven’t fixed the damages. That piece of clothing was to thin that it had to be sewn by hand. I also sew this by hand because the glitter threads all over the fabric that had gotten entabled with the sewing machines because the seams I needed to sew together were so short.

I have been planning on making her few sets of high heeled shoes. She would really need a few. x’D

I have not much of space in my place and every cm of it has been taken advantage of. Boxes she sits on contain craft supplies, ribbons and some have doll clothes storaged in them.  They care self decorated. Silmänisku

First thing when you enter in my layer are; she’s crafter and messy like tornado. You can practically see with one look very much all those things I like. 8’) I am planning take care of the rest of the remaining wall space and either add more shelves there. 8’3 getting space for my books means I have then space for craft stuff. I should really use those craft things I have gotten, bought and salvaged during the years. <..<

Speaking of I have all sorts of saved pieces of fabrics… including that sparkly white thing with blue flowers all over it. It looked like those porcelain tea cups and plates. Hence the name.

Model: Dolores ( DZ Celine )

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti