Wigs arrived today. :3
Short white ( and it indeed is snow white ) for Edmund. While taking his old one off, he fell in pieces to hands. ^^’ He was so happy to get new wig for his damaged one that he shattered from joy. ^^’
Sky blue for Inezka. I was a bit worried about this wig because it was described smaller than the other two... However it fit. ( Then again Dal does have slightly smaller head than Taeyang. )
Third one is waiting. I tried it on Inezka and wondered how change of a wig can change the appearence of the doll. Just compare this to that one above. Same doll but different wig. Btw, she didn’t like grey color. ^^’ I will try it later on Bastian but I think I will give this to the new guy. –When he shows up that is.
Dolls: Edmund Adler ( Namu Serpent ), Inezka ( Dal Dalcomi )
Photos: Uku
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti