I wonder has any Taeyang/Obitsu hybrid owner ever experienced that amazing moment when Obitsu fells apart just by taking it into hands for better check up?
I had before even attempting to remove Edmund’s old wig. His upper torso fell apart in my hands. –Or then Edmund was just so excided to get rid of that broken wig that he come with... Good thing in Obitsu are that if they fell apart, they are easy to put back together again. I wonder can they ever break though so the spare parts would be needed. ( They also produce and sell spare parts for those bodies. :3 )
Happily resting in pieces… with new wig… Neck blug that connects neck to the upper torso is also somewhere, tiny metal thing and easy to get lost.
Edmund: don’t mind me, I’m just laying around. ^^
That’s how I solved the wobly neck issue for once and for all. Though it won’t last forever, so I’ll have to replace it with new one after some... 3 or 5 years. Of course the neck had to sink inside the head quickly after this photo was taken. That meant opening one’s head. =..=’
How I like opening three-part heads. =..= ( Three parted; scalp, front and back and don’t tell me that ain’t three parts. )
No glue, no screws. Tiny neck plug is right there between chest and the arm. Put the plug on it’s place, neck on it, rest of the torso on its place, snap chest close and you can attach it back to the head again.
PS. I did glue that metal plug on to the back part. At least it won’t get lost next time when Edmund decides to loose up a little bit.
PSS. One thing that bothers me in Obitsu’s desing on these smaller bodies, along the feet desing, are how arms are jointed to torso. ^^’
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti