tiistai 13. elokuuta 2013

Rain’s goggles

So, the seller didn’t find Rocket Slide’s goggles. –Or has desiced to keep them all by themselves. Not saying but I would have apprieciated that much of a honesty to just say that they’re gonna keep the goggles or that they have simply lost them. Though I still would have assumed that they only say that because they wanted to kept the goggles for themselves.

Sucks though because they were supposed to be included in the bargain. Also seen them in the auction photos. Only thing that the seller kept was supposed to be his wig. Otherwise the doll was supposed to be delivered with his clothes and possible accessories.

Everything else was included though. I should be happy about it but still, that little thing just keeps bothering me. Of course they haven’t replied if they have found them or not . Last messages was that if the seller finds them, they’ll sent them.

I have that eerie feeling saying that like that is gonna happen...  I tend to be sceptic on this sort of matters because I know how easy it is for most people to never keep their promises. –Sometimes it’s hard even for myself.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti