tiistai 13. elokuuta 2013

Rain–arrival

My packet arrived today. Wrapped in tape and with address tags taped on it.

P8130015

Questionable shape.  Something tells me that the mailman has gotten some traumas because of that. x’D  Had to share that pic in Arkkukamaa blog as well btw. Seriously, there should be a doll inside this.

P8130018

Looks like a plastic bag. It begins to look like the doll was mummified.

P8130019

Just to reveal bubble wrapping...

P8130021

Stand fell off the packet.

P8130020

I hope that’t the final layer of wrapping. Wrapped in piece of fabric. I can used that somewhere. 83 Honestly, also first time when I see any doll being packed with so well and with so much care and creativity.

P8130022

There he is. Wiggles as agreed. Without his goggles with that we did not agree. ^^ However he’s here. Looking all good. Someone is wondering where the heck he is.

P8130023

Ummm… Hello.

P8130024

Where am I?  What is this place? O.O’

P8130025

Wouldn’t Rain Tempest we just good name for him? Just because what kind of weather it has been here for few days. He also needs a wig. Makes me wonder will that grey one fit to growing personality. <..<’

So, I need to ask about those goggles of his.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti