keskiviikko 7. elokuuta 2013

New family member + wig matter

Taeyang Hide Rocket jump has been paid and I wait his arrival. He might arrive this week or not. No idea if he arrives almost all the way or do I need to go get him from the mail. If I remember any correct, Noel was the one who made it all the way to mail box somehow.  He had been packed up so tight on a packet where he barely fit. I don’t remember if Edmund was the one who also made it to the mail box or nor.

For sure I’ll hear about it though; YET ANOTHER?! Yes, yet another. ^^

I also bought some wigs.  Edmund will have one of them quaranteed.  His former owners really had no clue how to get wig off without use of sharp objects. Seriously, guys, do not use sharp craft knives at all. Stock wig or not. =..=’

Inezka gets one. Though she is OK with her current one but it’s haircut... it’s kind of striking one. One of her previous owner did haircut for her.  It’s slightly disturbing really. <..<’

Third one… Bastian might have it. So he wouldn’t look so girly. 8’’D

Though I forgot neatly in same post that there’s a guy coming who would also need a wig. He will come without his wig but with clothes and all... Since the owner loved the wig but wanted to get rid of the doll it was fine by me because I wanted teh doll but would have gotten rid of the wig. 8’D  Maybe they red about my plans from my blog... * grin *

At the same time I have been browsing at  Plasticpop and seen first Pullip that I would want in my house. O.o’ There has been some pretty ones but I haven’t bought any of them yet. Some other time maybe and forgot about them really and considered on Taeyangs and some Dals instead.

grp-107_3

Photo belongs to Cheonsang, Groove INC. and is from Plasticpop.de. I do not own the picture or the doll.  I know what I want for Christmas.

She’s Pullip Akemi. I had a vision of this one in Obitsu 55 cm male body. 8’D I wonder if I could do a little sketch in Daz Studio about what I have in mind. ;3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti