These two bracelets are made from a pair of earrings. They were that clip-on type that you don’t need to have your ears pierced at all. They were one of the many findingds from the trinket box I bought from the flea market. 83
I reconized the pair to be ones that were given away as free orderer’s gift by Yves Rocher cosmetic around early 90s... I remember because my mom had a pair just like them and she gave them to me to play with. I think I broke both and lost the other one. ^^
These “new” ones were a bit lucky. – I didn’t lost them! 8’’D I cut the clip part away, bend them to curl around more and to fit on a BJD without that they fell off. To put them on, it requires gentle stretch of wrist and some average agility.
Now, if only I had some sandpaper I could finish the rough edges. Maybe I should cut that round part or glue something on it…
Btw, that’s Yatsu who demonstrated them. I doubt if I’ll keep these however, maybe if I had 50 to 70 cm tall girl in my house but I don’t so... Getting one just for displaying some random things just ain’t me. It would be just foolish.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti