lauantai 1. kesäkuuta 2013

Socks

P6010119

I finally made first pair of the socks... out of my socks for Sunny. I didn’t find those worn out ones I had put aside last year but how luckily I had one of the pair that was good to go; sole was worn to see through and tiny hole on the tip.

Of course all the clothes and socks that are being recycled for new purposes are always washed first.

* cheesh *

The extremely creative person could have used the feet part too for some purpose but I took only the ankle part. Cut it close to ankle. Cut it half, sew up with tiny zigzag or use overlock machine and it’s ready to go.

I’ll need to look out more worn out socks. Yatsu would also need a pair.

I was also thinking a moment for investing on that tiny round tool that people use to crochet tubes that look as if they were knitted. It might most likely be ideal for BJD sized wool socks. 83

I can’t knit or much crochet btw. I now a bit of basics but neithet is actually my cup of tea. ^^’

PS. Those pants are also sewn by me. :P

Photo: One of the socks on Sunny’s feet. Sunny ( DZ Chen )

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti