tiistai 4. kesäkuuta 2013

Babbling things–to the wishlist kind of


I think I have exceed my doll budjet for this year few times over and still think; there’s some room for one or two more while the current gang of misfits gets so little attention. There was a time when I had plenty of time in my hands but that was so long time ago when I hadn’t heard about ball-jointed-dolls. When I heard, then I daydreamed about them and finding tons of photos. -And yet my heart was stolen by Taeyangs and Dals. 8’3

I’ll probably regret when I’m on my 60s. Regret that why those things were not so much available and easy to find when I was 15... Same thing with manga. There probably were manga volumes available then but they were sold in specialized stores where I did not even know to enter. I think I would have if I hadn’t be this introvert being and had friends to hang out with. And if only someone had introduced me to manga wonderland back then too... what all I could and would be doing now! 8’D Something tells me that skills I have now wouldn’t be nothing to compare to skills that I might have. Dammit.
Though I know well enough that it’s no use to whine about things that could have been. Not when being happy about things I have and what I know and what I can do now. I don’t even whine, I complain! x’D -Oh right and daydream too... What if is one of my middle names. ;)
Lately I have been quite busy with work. Well... busy and busy but pretty much tight up with work. Kind of wake up - go to work - come home - sleep. At least I have usually one day off + weekend but they go by with trying to cope from the week and doing stuff that I should have been doing during the week. Stressing won’t do no good and currently there’s  a heath wave. It’s not enough to wonder how warm it can be already in this early of June. I can’t remember this warm spring or early summer. O...o’

Can you guess what the topic was going to be about before I wandered off from it with such a agility and sillyness that only I can. You should see some of my Finnish blog entries... they start with one thing and end in sixth. x’D Possible readers can only wonder how my mind can link things together, weave them tight and bring out the fabric.

There’s two dolls that I would love to welcome in the family... Both are kind of from behind the bush because neither kind of is in my wishlist but I like them both. Though there does read; cheap Taeyang, no matter what character. That’s what I thought yesterday night when finding one quite cheap one. Cheap and cheap... Well, when compare to new that one has reasonable price. -Though if I only could travel to China or Japan and buy few nude ones. What I red one girl’s travel blog, she had really awesome photos about the dolls there. I mean... can you imagine a doll rack full of dolls of any type you could need for any custom project with prices that you can actually afford even with small budjet. -Though one can’t have small budjet to be able to travel all that far in the first place. <..<’
I wonder how much shipping and customs and resaling price there is on top of the doll’s prices and howcome none of the European or USA reseller doesn’t offer dolls nude? Can’t they? Or will the dollmarket collaps all the sudden?
See, doing it again. Going off topic with style. But if you know answers to those questions which this time indeed are questions and not the usual wondering.
So, there is one reasonable prized Taeyang. It couldn’t be better that it happens to be Sebastians’s butler version. Though he has been customized quite big time. So that he won’t have his original wig anymore. -Which reminds me that I still have the left over one after giving Isaac his new hair... Isaack was Sebastian’s private teatcher version after all... ;) Original idea was to try to buy that Taeyang for the light blue demon customization that I had doodled. Remember it? Or have you even seen it yet? It’s going to be interesting to get smooth paintjob all over it... If I am that lucky to get him that is. If not, well... I’ll keep on saving.

I did talk about having my eyes set on two dolls, didn’t I? Other one is about 40 cm tall, JD/MD-sized one boy doll. Resin doll. He’s just cute. I wonder how cute he would look with that honey blonde wig that I have... Though I would need to learn how to make face-up ASAP. No cockups allowed with that one if he ever steps in my home that is. -But hey, one can always dream.

Today I was also checking up my shopping list. Inezka’s wig and body on priority with weft for wig for mom’s doll. Don’t get me even starting about Sammal-hauki. Because he’s not resin, I think I’ll try out something purely evil with him.

Outdoor shots... I have not forgotten about them. Been thinking about setting a scene with some of them. Also thought about brining one with me to work; it’s old facility/manor kind of place but then againn since my watch got mysteriously missing; nobody knows about it’s whereabouts except one person who had seen it. I suspect that people who knew have their 1 - 2 moths summer vacations or something like that. Ones there now are all jinksed and only thing everyone can say; I don’t know. Cheesh. Luckily it was not expensive. Heck it was cheap but made with quality. Or then I got The Sunday version of it. ( Sunday version of something tends to be built to last and last and last. They even work when they are worn out, slightly broken etc... ) But rather worn out and dirty because wherever I went, that watch with me. Sentimental? Me? Appears to be with some objects.
Either it’s being found somewhere or not. I’ll try to get new one in some point. It’s  a loss and I feel bad about it just like anyone who has some memories linked into an item that goes lost. I’ll say that next one I shall guard like angry dragon. =..0’

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti