I think it should be certain now that there’s yet one guy coming up in some point of this month. ;) Yes, I got him. He’s as good as mine by now unless mail makes him disappear. ^^’
One problem that I already have with him is that I don’t know for sure will I keep him as Sebastian... or try to do my lill lavender demon. 83
I hope that the bjd that I was eyeing too would be put on auction yet again. I think that I could get him next month. I sure hope so but most likely that won’t be the case. If I had a plan early this year, that was to try to get Hong from Dollzone. ^^’
Last evening The Beast pointed out that the dolls have been increasing since the last time she looked at them. No kidding. ^^’ It’s not a the kind of hobby that everybody would understand. Or the wild dreams of getting information about different dolls and planning how to make own, unique dolls.
I’ll practice when this current job is over. It’s over a bit too soon if you ask me. It kind of feels that I started ages ago as well as hey, I just started there. I hate short par-time jobs. =..0’ Then it’s let’s find something new for me. :/
I’m already thinking about practicing to make dolls, at least heads and finally sewing something for them. Improving photographs and posing and... Sunny needs his shoes. x’D
I think I’m hopeless case by now, don’t you think? 8’D
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti