He is finnally here. He did arrive to the post already last week but I couldn’t pick him up until today. He looks really fine and nicely kept.
Clothes. He needs some. ^^’
He was Taeyang Sebastian, Kuro, Black butler. Customized by changing the wig.
Those eye chips. They are one reason why I put Sebastian-darling into my wishlist. And that butler uniform...
I don’t think I can bring myself to wipe off what’s left of his face up. ^^’ No from this one... Didn’t I say just about the same thing about Noel too? x’D Fact is that I just can’t wipe neither ones face up off because I like them. So, I would better find cheap Taeyang who’s face up I don’t like. 8’D One that I don’t like is Another king.
Wig is really thin and a bit too short for my taste. The seller was really worried that they hadn’t dared to glue it on. I wouldn’t never be more happier about that knolledge. ;)
He came with a thin wig and Chinese hat. I’ll replace the wig sooner or later. Hat matches oddly tho the colors I had planned suit for Sunny to have... Interesting.
Sunny: Don’t get any ideas! =..=’
He’s safe for time being. I’ll soon be on vacation though. Sunny that is. ;)
Oddly though I’m thinking about long black, wavy hair for him and name Bastian. O.o’
I had to take a peek inside... And discored that he has been customized at least twice. There’s four tiny holes in his head that shouldn’t belong in there... unless he had two pairs of horns or something.
Mystery holes on sides of forehead and sides of the back of the head. Glue stains that makes me wonder what kind of glues you guys normally are using to get the head and wig so stained. O..o’
My favorite topic; it’s not impossible to get the wig off nicely and use normal glue that doesn’t stain too much. O.O’
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti