I went to pick my craft supplies packet on Thursday afternoon. Containing not only eyelests for the shoes and ribbons for everything cute but also some scrapbooking paper, decorative pins, beads and a continous stampler.
But as for this content, main items were ribbons and eyelets. Ribbons are just about the right size for groovy tiny hats and clothing deco, hair deco etc... There are silk ribbons and weaved ribbons mix. I was going to orger another ribbon mix with a bit larger ribbons but it had become too expensive and they were out of stock so...
Eyelets were a bit of a let down because at the store’s site they did not say nothing about a packet containing eylets of two different sizes. –I’ll have to order few packets more to finish the other boot to...
How about placing the buggers... good thing that it is practice piece. After making those ready, I think I have learned enough about how to make another pair. Luckily I won’t run out of fake leather. 8’3
Sunny: Which is really a shame...
You remember what color the practice boots are? Pigberry porridge’s red. x’D
Sunny: You just had to remind me?
They would be excatly his style. Really.
Sunny: No, they would not. =..=’ Not unless you make black flames on them, use black contrasts and...
Told you. x’D
Sunny: Fu... You tricky... I hope you wake up tomorrow with ants in your bed! =..=’
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti