torstai 16. toukokuuta 2013

Common sense... why it’s forgotten in business?

I had trouble of inventing use for Little Dal bodies that were left over from custimization, so I tried to sell them. My pricing might have been a too cheap for some’s sake but I blame that I price my stuff with

1) How used/good the item is

2) what I would be willing to pay for them myself

3) common sense

My pricing experience comes from working 2 years on recycling business and that included fair pricing. Antiques and collectables glassware and pottery separated.

I sold the Little Dal stock bodies. To a someone who will use them as a part of shop decoration.

At the while I was gasping air when I saw how much single Taeyang head can cost. I admid that it was my first single head that I have seen. Let’s say that a single head was being sold by the price of what I could imagine to ask over a nude doll ( with or without hair ).

It reminded me from one other bargain where a person was trying to sell  a Pullip which was broken here and there for the price of new one.

On top I keep wondering at the buy/sell announcements on one free online market place. Where people want to buy a doll and people who are selling a doll. Amazing how those people don’t then browse the site to find each others. <..<’

I browse there randomly but don’t much like the place because there are no quarantees that person who leaves a notice of buying/selling stuff is trustworthy at all. There are a bit better options at the auction site though and people’s reputation.

I don’t worry much about mine. I keep being honest and telling what I think. If I wouldn’t, you would have illusion that everything and every nonsense would be OK with me. :/

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti