I had a email from my co-worker who said tha there had found a box of doll-maker’s supplies at the recycling central. If I was interested, I could come and check them out. ( for short story about that ) My job contract ended last month.
I went there today to check out the mystery box and purchased it after removing some stuffed doll hands and feet off the bargain. –They have a bit more use for the stuffing than I do. –I think.
There were some modelling clays, doll hair fibres ( messed up ), doll wigs; some small, some part... and some big enough that I thought that they might fit for boys. Three baby doll heads, styrox head models.
I would say nice bargain. If the clays are not good, at least the wigs are. 83
Doll heads...
I shouldn’t probably critizize but... but... two that were made in 2001. I need bleach for my eyes!
Third one made in 1999 is the best work of these three and I’ll keep that one. Maybe I’ll fix it’s ears ( they have broken, hair ) and finish it.
That’s probably been the intention of the maker. –Or their box of failures that they or their relatives dumped at the recycling central. <..<’
I already have destroyed the ones that have glass eyes. –Because of their glass eyes. I managed to break other of the blue eyes that had round bulb shape because I had no idea what to expect after getting out the flat grey ones nice and clean. –As well as the styrox head inside.
So, I’ll be gluing a tiny puzzle back together. With pieces missing it will be fun.
As for wigs... Swizz made.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti