keskiviikko 19. syyskuuta 2012

Sunny – Not funny!!!

P9190002

Sunny: Are you * censored * kidding?! You really had to? Take this thing off me! Now!!!!

He just can’t look any more annoyed than he is. x’)

When I bought the colorful knitted scarf I thought that I could use it to bring color in my dressing. I wear a black a lot. If I need to shock people up, that is definetelly going to look good with black. Thus it looks like Hawaiian lei. 83 When I got home... I wrapped it aroun Sunny. Just for fun. Really. I swear!

Sunny...

He might be just a doll made of resin but he can sure take expressions. Currently it’s clear that someone doesn’t like the coloroverflow at all. Very much how his character self would behave.

Makes me wish I would also have Chalk in doll version...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti