maanantai 10. syyskuuta 2012

Lashes?

I didn’t find much information that fake lashes for humasn couldn’t be used for BJD... There might be but I don’t much like to sing in closed forums for this. I rather try it out myself. 8’D

So... Fake lashes.

I had no idea where to get them. I had made an order to doll store about doll’s lashes but it was on hiatus. –Still is.

 P9040367 P9040369

I was screaming from joy when there came a pack of slightly used fake lashes to the recycling central and I got my hands on it. All about perfect timing. 8’3 Too much to ask that they had been full lashes but oh well, it’s not the first time when I’ve improvised.

P9080471

Some of of the lashes put on temporary. Don’t they look cute? Probably building the lashes with wound care tape.

Next would be the face-up. –And his wig... ( still isn’t done because someone has been too busy )

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti