I had some other buttons to try besides those dusky purple ones that I tried on Cain. Valentin agreed to help me with these photos and try out the new kind of eyechips. Yes, in all these photos I used different kinds of buttons to replace eyechips. 83
The dusky, pearly coated buttons are my favorites. They look just about like those pretty shiny doll eyes made out of glass or acryl. <3 Black ones in the 3th photo were a few millimeters too big to fit for the eyeball. They had needed some glue or sanding if they had been really becoming to be the dolls eye. –Too bad too that I don’t curretly have a doll to cuztomize... Not yet anyway.
These are “normal” flat chip buttons that have decorative carving. If they had pupil on them I think you might not be able to tell that they have once been buttons.
It was only a test that could it be done and could some buttons be used as eyechips or not. Apparently they can. 83
What possibilities. 8’D
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti