maanantai 30. heinäkuuta 2012

Hujoo wing boy

There was a death in the family this Saturday. I have been crying. I think that has been very much all that I have been doing until I forced myself to open a book and to read a bit of it. I ended up reading that book. –Finished it this afternoon.

My medicine for myself from keep me not freezing up and grumbling down is to keep myself somewhat busy. What would be the better way than hobbies. –Though bead works sucked and none new project didn’t get even started when I was already taking them back into pieces for trying them again and again breaking them down to start all over again.

I found interesting item from the auction. It’s nude Hujoo bjd. Rather ugly but I wonder could I customize it. –Then maybe selling it if not gotten keen into it. I could really put my energy on it and make him pretty and cute. –And learn about doll customizing a thing and two.

Rather that than keeping crying my eyes out. <..<’

While writing this it was then settled.

Bid has been made.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti