Also founf from here.
1: From all the dolls you own, who is your favourite and why?
Sunny... Well... because he is scarying alike my OC. Which is rather scary sometimes.
2: Explain how you managed to get into BJD collecting?
I saw some really amazing photos of BJD type of dolls, got bit of interested about them ( a lot ) and searched more info ( and more photos ) about them. Browsed through one heck of amount of dollstores too.
I was at computer class and during there chatting with my friend through msn and talked how I would like to have a BJD, browsed an Finnish auction site huuto.net and found AndreaS ( Dal Melize ) from there and bought her away.
Then I was introduced to Mollamania store where I got my first Taeyang boys... which lead to random huuto.net raiding and eventually to buy Sunny from Dollzone Poland. -Oh right and learning to customize the boys...
3: Name the very first doll you ever bought?
AndreaS ( Dal Melize )
4: Which doll do you plan to buy next?
Most likely it is going to be Taeyang Loonatic White Rabbit. I shall call him Abel VonHelsing.
5: Are you currently waiting on any dolls?
Not at the moment
6: How many dolls do you currently have?
11
7: Name the very last doll you bought?
Edmund ( Namu Serpent )
8: What is the worst thing about this hobby?
These dolls are expensive...
9: What is the best thing about this hobby?
Photographing, artside, being crazy and creative, doing accessories for them <3
10: Which is your best dolly photo (of yours)?
Because it captured Isaak’s personality rather well. 8’D
I like this one too because… It’s just because. O..O’
11: Which is your favourite BJD company?
Groove Inc
Dollzone - the got the dolls that match for some of my elder OCs...
Soom. -Though I wonder when I'll have enough money to buy from there... That's where I will get Mango and his 4 siblings...
12: Who are on your wish list?
Dollzone Hong, Tayeang Natsume
13: Are there any dolls you wished you had never purchased?
Not a single one.
14: Who's your favourite face up artist/s?
I don't follow that much about what others are doing. There is this one person in DA though who has really pretty boys that I simply adore. -Can't remember who it is though.
15: What is a must when considering a purchase/pose ability/faceup/age/etc?
You got enough money or the payment arranged. Check out the details not just once but double and triple check them.
I choose my boys by their appearence very much. Sometimes it depends on a price and sometimes ( in Sunny's case ) depends on a character. So It depends.
16: Anything else you'd like to add?
They'll steal your hear for good.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti