Something like this floated long time ago. I think I tried to make one back then but not sure... I found this one from here. ( Googled it )
Who was your first doll? Do you still own him, her, or it?
AndreaS and I still own him.
Who is your favorite doll?
AndreS, Sunny and Monty.
Which doll do you hope or plan to buy next?
I'm thinking about getting Taeyang Lunatic White Rabbit, Dal Heart-Macaron... but I hope to be able to get DZ Hong. <3
Quick! You've instantly got $800 and must choose a doll to spend it on right now or it's gone forever! Who do you pick?
If it was possible I would pick Soom's Gluino. <3 And Soom's choice SF May ( to make Mango-kun )
Quick! You've instantly got enough money for any one and must choose a doll to spend it on right now or it's gone forever, but this time you have to buy the doll for someone else! Who gets the dolly, and what do you get them?
I think I would buy real-life size and look a like Petros doll for JB.
Are you currently waiting on any dolls, heads, or bodies?
I'm currently saving up to get at least one off my wishlist. Two chibi obitsu bodies, eyechips and wigging stuff.
Do any of your dolls seem to like you to the point that they are infatuated with you?
It should be that I get infatuated about my dolls... <..<'
Do any of your dolls seem to dislike or even hate you?
Cain does. It's amazing but he kind of does. Ever since I switched his body from Obitsu back to his own with fixed leg to get a body for Edmund... he has been rather sulking looking one.
Who's your most expensive doll at the time you purchased them, not counting items you bought separately for them?
Sunny. T__T'
Who's the least expensive doll you own?
Edmund ( He was Namu Serpent btw )
Is there a limit to what you'd spend on a doll?
Yeah, though I end up surpassing it... =..='
Which doll did you wait for the longest for so far?
Kala.
Which doll had the shortest wait so far?
Edmund and Chirp ( less than a week )
Who's the biggest doll you own?
Sunny ( 60 cm )
Got any floating heads? If yes, how likely are they to receive bodies anytime soon?
n/a
Got any floating bodies?
Yeah. I need a tiny cross-head screwdriver to fix that one.
Do you have any extra, unclaimed pairs of eyes? How many if so?
A few. Eye chips.
Do you have any extra, unclaimed wigs? How many if so?
3, two Taeyang stocks, one Coolcat's
Anything you've said "never" to in the hobby that you later gave in to?
Being able to get Namu type. I thought that I wouldn't never be able to get one. And Sunny too. I didn't expect to get my finances into that order to be able to get him...
Do you own dolls that aren't BJDs?
Ones that aren't broken? O.o
What was your last doll-related purchase?
Edmund aka Namu Serpent
What do you expect your next doll-related purchase to be?
Two chibi obitsu bodies for Kala and Chirp, custom flat eyechips, wig materials.
Wig for Edmund. His original wig in such a bad shape. =..='
DZ Hong
Taeyang Loonatic white rabbit
What was the last doll-related thing to arrive to you by mail?
Edmund
What was the last doll-related thing you purchased in person?
2 chibi Obitsu bodies ( haven't got the bill yet though )
Not counting floating heads, floating bodies, and anything on layaway (paid off dolls count), how many dolls do you own?
I counted 11.... O..o'
The quiz is over! Any last words?
Be warned, once you get interted about this hobby, you are doomed. Muahahaa x'D
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti