I finally got some of the dolls out with me, though the photo session was short. –Thanks to my cat who wandered after me and thanks to swarms of hungry mosquitos. Mostly i was too worried about my cat so I couldn’t focus on setting up few situations.
So, took Alfred and Monty with me. Though Monty’s photos were failing. Alfred was like he could wander around there. I was about to get greedy and took Mao and AndreaS too with me. I wish I would have picked AndreaS too. He had been cute in his bear costume. 8’3
There will always be the next time.
While looking at these pictures I figured out that I indeed have something put as thanks for visiting pick at my DA gallery. It hit 40 000 last week. I can’t seem to get no doodle or render done for the occasion so... Alfred is starring the 40 000 thanks pick at my gallery. >’D
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti