I’m still very very far from taking sexy doll photos but had to practice. Close-ups suck, I know it and yet I posted them because I wanted to. –And because I can, dammit. x’)
Straps are from a top which is going to make him sort of suit to wear under a kimono. As a character Sunny wears straps almost as much as Torniquet does but he doesn’t go for transparent sifons or dress only in twinkling silver and gold chains. Leather and other are more Sunny’s style. Reminds me that I’ll need to make his collar... and some wrist bands. I should order him shoes as well. <..<’
Now... if there’s an interesting character to turn into a doll it would be Torniquet... no doubt of that as well as he would need two bodies. Or at least two chest pieces and two pelvis pieces. I would probably constantly need to unstring and switch his parts because of his nature. 8’D He is interesting... that one. I have been wondering of making Torni’s kids into BJDs, starting from lovely little Mango. <3
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti