keskiviikko 30. toukokuuta 2012

Some update... ha

It’s a while since last update. Deviantart is full of amazing doll photos and yours truly found couple of clubs to stalk. 83 Been wondering about trying to join in and offer there some of my doll photos. 8’D

Since Edmund’s moving in nothing much has happened. Though he got some clothes. A pair of pants and a shirt. This someone needs a bit more practice of sewing something so small. Clothes made for Edmund were sewed manually btw. I felt like doing so but I still haven’t found a motivation of finishing the trims. It’s always; I’ll do it later. I got a tiny screwdriver to open his old body to get a look about the joints but damn those flat heads... Quest to find a proper cross head continues.

I didn’t manage to order chibi bodies for Chirp and Kala until now. –Though there hasn’t been a reply from the store yet with payment information along with information can I get wig making supplies from there too. Though about trying to make wigs as well as using a bit of wig supplies to custom one pony. ^^’

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti