maanantai 5. maaliskuuta 2012

Cain’s body - arrived

P3050045 I had a clairvoyance feeling that today I might be switching Cain into a new body. Though the note from Mollamania said that packet might be arriving on Tuesday. It was a bit faster than that. It arrived today. 8’D
I was scrathing the back of my head because with it there came two sets of custom eyechips. I guess they were there because of very late delivery. Though it wasn’t the retailer’s fault but it was a nice surprise.
I tried some new eyes on but ended up using the remaining blue with the ligh violet one. 8’D So brothers have matching mix-match eyes.
This time the body switch went rather smooth, though I could have taken off at least 1mm more from the neck piece. Head is rather stiffly on it’s place. -Though I miss the neck joint that the stock body has.
It took a look inside the stock body. -And had difficulties of getting it back together again. I though I could made some kind of hybrid. No can do. At least not with my knollege and not yet. 8’D
The wig was another issue. That bastard was extremely tight bitchy thing to get over his head and some struggle and glue stucking on the hair did happen. =..=’ Speaking of that I use “wood glue” which soludes in water. Keeps wig well in place and when peeled comes off very nicely and stains can be washed off.
He came out nicely and he does look happy. -Which worries me. <..<’ Though now he looks too thin. =..=’

If you get issues of seeing nude doll, I would be really worried.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti