He had arrived on 30.1 but I was able to pick him up today. He arrived with most of his stuff and stand. Glasses, three shirts and hoodie didn’t come but I guess that’s why he was sold so cheap.
You bet that I am curious to find out a bit of his background why he was put on auction. It can be how boring ever. It’s just that every item has somekind of story even we’re not talking about antique.
( Checked what he comes with if bought new from plasticpop. ) How cheap you ask. Let’s say that I got him less than 80€. ( 72 € plus 7.50 for delivery. )
What I wonder is did he come with tag or not. Taeyangs sure did. I don’t mind though, it had been cool to stick on the scrapbook. 8’3
Isul has new kind of body when compared to ones that Taeyangs have. It kind of has slightly similar look to Obitsu. Also the body looks a bit more firm. Wrists and akles at lest don’t look fragile. –Yay for that. ( In case you wonder. I have phobia that wrists or ankles break while posing them. )
Only thing I’m not pleased is that necklace. It needs to go and it’s sewed on the shirt?! From short experience I can tell that if I let it be, it will stain the neck sooner or later. -Had this with both Cain(Right) and Valentin(Arion). Those stains look as if both has some bruises.
For some reason he kind of reminds of Light Yagami as well as a bit of L. I haven’t red that much Death Note. Really. x’D I have read it and I have it and it’s really good manga. I guess for now he’s gotta get used to be called Mao Yagami.
About Alfred. No idea how the order is doing. Haven’t yet received the official order or the bill about him and the custom parts. It’s a pain to wait. I would have wanted to get Cain’s boxy fixed. Not that his stock is in bad shape, his limbs just fall off when at least expected.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti