perjantai 17. helmikuuta 2012

Alfred – arriving, Sunny’s wig and Cain’s body...

I’ve just gotten text that certain packet has arrived today afternoon. I’ll go get it tomorrow which means... Alfred has arrived and Sunny will get his wig.

There was a delay on The Obitsu body for Cain. He’ll just have to wait a bit longer. * sigh * Also his new wig will arrive later. I lost the track of which one’s Valentin’s or Cain’s eye-chips are also coming later.

I kind of feel like I want to hit my head against the keypad... hard. There was suitable size Obitsu body at the auction which might have been just perfect for Cain. Oh well... I can wait for a bit longer. -At least I know with that where it is and tha it will arrive. I have been like put on a flaming coals because one auction item I was selling, I have been waiting my money with that for 3 weeks, so running out of patience and being climbing on the walls here. =..=’ It has surely made me jumpy, annoyed, frustrated and simply not the person that should be just left alone. Positive that I did give my details right, checked them for 10 times during this 3 weeks.

I’m also a bit nervous because at April I do plan to customize my smallest dolls, Chirp and Kala. They’ll get 11cm Obitsu chibi bodies. I wonder if their clothes will fir got them then... or will they need some new ones.

Speaking of getting some new clothes... Today I was doing some small progress on getting something not so casual for Sunny to wear. 8’D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti