About two weeks ago I think I mentioned something about getting yet a 3th Taeyang.... One named Sol. One who's sort of introduction is almost good as done.
He's not yet arrived, delivery takes about two weeks and there was Juhannus ( Midsummer ) in the between... 25th and 26th of June are day-off days on most of the companies in Finland. Including the post. I guess I'll be soon babbling about Finnish Juhannus....
But this topic is not about it.
It's about my 3th boy and his delivery. I don't think it's slow or anything... In fact I had almost forgotten that I ordered and payed him. O...O' ( I'm not kidding! ) I also now know almost his whereabouts and where he is at the moment.
I really don't think that it will take this week to wait him. I assume it will take just few days. Two days... perhaps three so I can go collect him and bring him home...
The most difficult thing ever is going to hide his box and him from the superveillance of The Beast. I haven't told her about my plans or my latest purchases. For sure... they haven't all been pretty ribbons, pearls and beads and jewelry locks and movies. ^^'
Waiting for Sol to arrive surely gives me other things to think about than work stuff... and one jerk at the website management of the company. -I think I'll need new hobbies or returning back to some of the old ones to keep myself cool there. <.<'
Just few more days.... Then it will be some more photos.
Oh, speaking of jewelry locks... I did manage to find some from the local craft store so I could finish the two necklaces. I was also lucky enough to find one already broken and one and golden color one from the many little jars where I collect little things. Photographing shiny things ain't my specialty though but I'll try.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti