Today's hunting trip to the local recycling central was a success.... Not only I found the perfect cloth to be used for the devil outfit; color and 2th best material matched to what I had in mind.... I also found glittering velvet youth's shirt ( also red... oh well... ) and greyish violet satin night pajamas. -And a bin. :3 + some buttons...
I guess my friends who should have seen me today when I came from the shopping might have asked am I OK because I have so much red with me. Red is not MY color... it in fact is the color that I don't like, in fact I dislike and hate it even...
But for doll's clothing... especially if it's the devil outfit... Hell yes! I can't think of any other color that would fit for a little demon any better than red... Red stands for blood, evil, demons and everything evil. x'D
The glittery shirt is for a doll who I see as a boy who likes glittering things so... That shirt was almost brand new.... Dammit, I think I could have re-sell it if I had been mean enough but now it's too late. When I got home, it didn't took long when it lost both of it's sleeves on my operation table... One sleeve was more than enough to be turned into pants and kind of short jacket... and there was still leftovers. O...O' I guess when I'm done with the glitter shirt there will be lots of glitter red pieces of clothing hanging around.
I was also going through my button collection and found quite a lot of things to be used later in some tiny clothes. :3
---
collect everything, save everything up for later use
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti