maanantai 16. maaliskuuta 2015

You only one job and you had to ruin that too?!

P3162842

You would think that lashes are just glued on, right?

P3162847

Guess again.

P3162848

Lashes removed. Btw, it’s impossible to resue those lashes once they’re off. =..=’ But that.... that should be kept model example of what you shouldn’t never do to doll eyes when thinking; hey let’s cut hole in the eyeballs to glue lashes on! And let’s make that hole so close to iris as possible!!!! Let’s render it useless for any possible uses that crafters can think of! No! Common sense is lost with this kind of thinking.

P3162850

They look kinda angry, don’t they? >8’D

These wicked creations I bought from Cchobby with some craft materials. I assumed that the lashed had been just glued on the eyeball... alas they have been glued allright... in a hole on the side of the eyeball!

Its amazing how product can be ruined by either manufactor or product designer. Amazing part is that these people had just one job and they somehow manage to produce it like this in the first place.

I have even better idea; make the doll eyes and sell separated lashes so buyers can attach them on if they so choose! But do not ruin the eyes like you have successfully done! Goddamn, I would really want to know who produces these abominations. CChobby just buys them somewhere, adds bit of price and resells them.

Lucky for me they were dicisilously cheap... yeah wonder why was that? <....<

I’ll try to fix them somehow. D: But at this far so much for customization plans that I had with these. =...=

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti