I’m not much of a knitter but luckily with these you need to have the basic skills. *phew * They are not practically socs and they are closer to slippers. Not that kind that most of you probably are thinking right now. –Though they are quite variety of what goes under slippers. –Even flipflops belong to that category. O.o’
These knitted slippers are made from 8 knitted squares. Usually from two or three colors of “Seven Brothers” ( seitsemän veljestä ) wool thread. Because it’s durability and because it does have lot of wool in it. So, they are also very warm.
Of course when it comes to scaling down to BJD size. These fit well for 60 cm doll, thread that’s been used should be thin and contain more syntethic fibres. Probably one set of those 10 gram bobbins would be enough material for couple of pairs of small knit 7 square slippers. 83
I think I created 5 or 8 loops to begin with. If you plan to make human size, make from 15 to 22. Knit 8 squares according to template and put it together according to template’s symbols and there you have them. ( Template is in Finnis but I guarantee that you’ll figure it out. Picture ain’t rocket science after all. )
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti