I don’t know what he originally was but his previous owner has customized him a lot. Modding the eyemechanism and painted face. His eyes sure are pretty but… I have something else in my mind. Also his faceup needs to go. ^^’
No force needed… that old rubbery glue is da best and just peel it off… Say, recocnize the new eyes that are gonna go there? 8)
If there is any extra in the back of the eye, acrylic or not… it needs to make flat. Acryl eyes had been cut half. These toy eyes I had in mind had a plug behind them that I cut off and sanded a bit.
Before and after. Kind of.
Btw, cleaned up his face a little bit for new custom faceup. And he looks good with snake/cat eyes. 83
Both look great. Next what’s coming is faceup….
Photos by Uku
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti