Tried new eyes on. They actually would fit nicely and result is… interesting. They would look good with doll custom I am planning. Eye mechanism did not fit in the head anymore with these on. It would but it needs a heavy modifying on eyemechanism. I need to cut normal eyechip pupils off the mechanism and cut off the plugs in the eyes. Glue together and hope of the best.
Custimizers do sometimes modify the eyemechanism to be able ot use BJD acryl and glass eyes for Taeyang, Pullip, Dal and Isul type dolls. For Blythe I think that it’s eyemechanism needs to be fully taken off and add acryl/glass eyes on. ^^
Btw, about these plush eyes I tried on Bastian, they looked as if they had a sort of movement on their own. 8’D That gaze just folloed. x’’’D
If you don’t think these dolls are creepy yet… I bet you do now. x’D Or… that they can’t take expressions or something like that… Do look at this! x’’D
Btw, about that shaky snake…
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti