lauantai 3. toukokuuta 2014

Fabric wig base and felf wig making of part 1

P5030759

Sewn wig cap. With all loose threads and all.  Cotton fabric and seam side will go upwards. Used zigzag to finish to seal up the seam.

P5030761

It’s going to be fit for dolores and there will be elastic band too to hold it on place and finish the trim. –That for later. I did stitch a fold there on the side to give it better fit.

P5030762

This sight makes me wish I had ordered two felfs instead of just one. About 25 cm to finish the tears and the rest would go add up some more half layers to cover up the bald spots. =..=

I dunno when I can order another piece of feft. Argh, I hate when my projects get delayed like this. =..=

I know but I am not keen on keeping work in progress photos nice and clean. They have to show that something is actually being made, right?

Model: Dolores

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti