Best would be keep a very open and very stretchy strategy because things can always change… but anyway, something as following and not coming up in following or or in priority;
55 cm Obitsu male body I wonder if that one person still sells custom neck plugs to make Taeyang/55 cm Obitsu hybrid? It is my dream to make at least one of these types of hybrids. I have noticed that I do like about 50 to 60 cm dolls. –Clothes are easy to make for them for sure.
wig for one antique doll, also finishing fixing that doll, making a dress for her etc… Colors for the wig will be mixture of baby gold and gold
MIo’s Taeyang body for Edmund
MIO’s do-it-yourself Taeyang and Isul kits, eye chip pack and wig… which means custom demon character…
Selling Hujoo
Chalk – would be about time
I was going through some of my notes and found out that I had this link but no note about for who excatly was that wig going to be. Bastian perhaps? <..<’ For sure I had this one for Inezka but I found that light blue one from auction… cheaper.
Resin and pigments to cast some custom eyechips. 8’3 I can’t wait for summer! There is going to be so much stuff to do! 8’’D I should also drop a visit to recycling central to check out what goodies I can find from there. 83
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti