sunnuntai 16. helmikuuta 2014

T-Shirt prints!

P2140154

T-Shirt and prints have been printed on a t-shirt transfer paper for dark fabrics. They all are clipart images scaled to fit. It’s a test anyway. If this works out as I have planned, I can move on to use my own stuff. x) Follow the transfer paper’s how-to instructions. This one needed no mirroring because it has a sheet on the back that needs to be peeled off first and then iron on.

P2140155

People have difficult to understand when I tell about my pet that how she is. I really do not expect to get anymore questions about what she’s like. You can see what she is like. x’D  Pictures that are going to become shirt prints… have been cut ready. It’s time to iron them on.

They need to be ironed for 20 seconds/per portion. Their size means very much that 20 seconds is all they need, that small they are.

P2160221

Always do test ironing… and avoid doing what I did. *facepalm * How to get these peeled off… I wonder. ( retoric sentence, not actual question btw )

P2160223

I needed to pull the tester piece of fabric to extreme until the print began to crack. Print lasts normal stretching without cracks but when stretched to extreme… then it cracks.  Difficult to demonstrate already stretchec and cracked part with one hand btw and take a photo of it.

P2140158

Ready to be fit. 8’D They should last quite a long… in theory anyway and be rather resistant to some stretching.

P2140166

Sorry about the bad quality. There really was not good light at my room on that time of the day and still had to take it with supermacro. x’D

But.

Print on t-shirts. Testing done. Success, I would say.

Good time to say that I could almost hear Yatsu yelling; Noooooooo! When seeing that. x’’D Well, Sunny thought it was fun and served some justice. Paholainen I think that was just kawaii. x3

Photos by me.
Model: Yatsu
Prints are ClipArt picures and I do not own them.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti